Flood Cleaning: 24-Hour Response Team!
Your safety is our primary concern!
If you are experiencing a flood, immediately follow these steps:
- Shut off the main water value to your home
- Get outside
- Call a trusted professional
Common hazards created by a flood include: contaminated water, electric shock, and slippery floors. The best chance to minimize damage is to immediately shut off the water and contact us at (808) 669-0015! Our network of professionals can handle any size job. If we are unavailable to help, we will refer you to a trusted colleague who can!
Be extra careful to not harm to yourself!
We are frequently able to restore your home to close to its pre-loss condition. Your safety is the most important concern! Flood cleaning requires immediate water extraction to prevent permanent damage to the infrastructure of your home. A quick response combined with our advanced drying methods will reduce the damage caused by the flood. Dan Brown is certified by the IICRC for flood cleaning and restoration services. Our company will cooperate with your insurance and provide all the documentation necessary to ensure proper claims resolution so you don’t have to deal with the hassle on top of the emergency.
Trust Our Experience!
With over 30 years of carpet cleaning experience on Maui, Dan Brown has developed expertise in flood cleaning and restoration. When called for an emergency expect us to use the following approach:
- Survey Damage – Determine the extent of damage and decide the appropriate water removal techniques.
- Determine Restoration Technique – After excess water is removed, the site will be re-evaluated to determine what the most cost effective restoration method will be. We will inform you if it will be cheaper to replace the damaged areas than to restore them.
- Clean Affected Areas – If we are confident that we will be able to restore your home to pre-loss condition, we will clean it all up! The good news is you end up with clean carpets at the end of the day!
- Evaluate Drying Method – Our specialized tools can tell us how much moisture has been absorbed by your floors and walls and what areas need the most attention. We will then use our experience to choose the best method to ensure a perfect dry.
- Install Equipment – Featuring heavy-duty industry leading Dri-Eaz air movers, dehumidifiers, and hepa-filters, we will install our equipment to minimize drying time and restoration costs.
- Monitor and Adjust – We will return to the flood site several times through the drying process to make sure that everything is going as planned.
- Confirm Completion – When the flood cleaning and drying is finished we will evaluate the restoration and provide references to trusted colleagues who will repair any structural damage that we cannot.
Our goal is to restore your home to its pre-loss condition. Our air movers will continually pull moisture out of the floor and walls while our large dehumidifier gets rid of the water held by the air. The hepa-filter removes any airborne particles which discourages microbial growth. By closely monitoring the drying patterns and adjusting as necessary, we can guarantee the best restoration possible.
We’ll Clean it All!
Save money on services by scheduling multiple jobs at the same time! While we are deep cleaning your home, let us take care of your carpets, upholstery, stone, tile, and windows and screens at minimal additional cost. Take the opportunity to have us clean your entire home while we are already there!
Contact us today at (808) 669-2727 to schedule an appointment!